Preventive care has become a critical aspect of today’s healthcare system, and physical therapy plays a significant role in health and wellness improvement. Normally, physical therapy is thought of as an illness rehabilitative or post-injury therapy. But aside from general use of physical therapy in rehabilitation plan, more and more people are using physical therapy consultations and treatment techniques for preventing injuries, enhancing and improving their sport and preventing future physical dysfunctions.
To help you get to stay active and healthy, we provide Preventive Health Services including:
- Falls Prevention
- Injury Prevention
- Sports Specific Conditioning
- Cardiovascular Exercise Programs
- Weight/Diabetes Management Programs
- General Surgery Pre-Operative Rehabilitation
- Prevention and Management of Workplace Injury
- Functional Assessment, Testing & Exercise Program Design
- Pre-operative Rehabilitation of Joint Replacement / Reconstruction Surgery
Preventive care therapy helps in prevention of diseases, pain management, prevent deterioration and help maintain your health and prevent injuries. It stands as a long-term journey but comes with enormous daily health benefits.
Preventive physical therapy interventions comprise of patient specific training and education & awareness. Physical therapy-related stretches, warm-up routines and daily exercises lead to performance and durability improve, reduction in the possibility of injury occurrence and time-off from injuries after they occur.